Salina Public Library is an exceptional facility designed to meet a variety of meeting and event needs. Our meeting rooms are suitable for a variety of group sizes and offer the latest technology.
The meeting rooms are available at no charge to nonprofit groups to help serve the community’s needs for educational, informational and cultural enrichment. For-profit organizations may use the rooms for a fee. Fees can be found in the Meeting Room Policy.
The library does not set up rooms for outside groups; however, we are available at any time to show you spaces and offer suggestions. Set up and clean up are the responsibility of the group.
- Meetings and programs are to be held during normal operating hours of the library.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and library-sponsored or co-sponsored programs take precedence over other groups.
- No purely social functions are allowed in the meeting rooms.
- No unattended children will be permitted in the library facilities.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Projectors, available for public use, must remain in the library buildings.
If you haven’t reserved a room before, please take a moment to become familiar with our meeting room policies.