Salina Public Library is committed to being an exceptional facility designed to meet a variety of meeting and event needs.
The meeting rooms are available at no charge to nonprofit groups to help serve the community’s needs for educational, informational and cultural enrichment. For-profit organizations may use the rooms for a fee. Fees can be found in the Meeting Room Policy.
The library does not set up rooms for outside groups; however, we are available at any time to show you spaces and offer suggestions. Set up and clean up are the responsibility of the group.
- Meetings and programs are to be held during normal operating hours of the library.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and library-sponsored or co-sponsored programs take precedence over other groups.
- Room reservations must be made by a patron of at least 18 years of age. The patron making the reservation must be in the room and is responsible to follow all policies.
- No purely social functions are allowed in the meeting rooms.
- No unattended children will be permitted in the library facilities.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Rooms are held for 15 minutes past the reservation time. If the person who reserved the room has not arrived within 15 minutes of the reservation the room will be released to others for use.
- If the person who reserved the room will not need the reservation, they are expected to cancel online or call the Library. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Email addresses are required to reserve a room. If you do not have a valid email address please contact us at 785-833-9200.
- Projectors, available for public use, must remain in the library buildings.
If you haven’t reserved a room before, please take a moment to become familiar with our meeting room policies.