Salina Public Library is committed to being an exceptional facility designed to meet a variety of meeting and event needs.
The meeting rooms are available at no charge to nonprofit groups to help serve the community’s needs for educational, informational and cultural enrichment. For-profit organizations may use the rooms for a fee. Fees can be found in the Meeting Room Policy.
The library does not set up rooms for outside groups; however, we are available at any time to show you spaces and offer suggestions. Set up and clean up are the responsibility of the group.
- Meetings and programs are to be held during normal operating hours of the library.
- Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis and library-sponsored or co-sponsored programs take precedence over other groups.
- No purely social functions are allowed in the meeting rooms.
- No unattended children will be permitted in the library facilities.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Email addresses are required to reserve a room. If you do not have a valid email address please contact us at 785-825-4624 ext. 234.
- Projectors, available for public use, must remain in the library buildings.
If you haven’t reserved a room before, please take a moment to become familiar with our meeting room policies.